WEIMARANER RESCUE BLOG

WEIMARANER RESCUE BLOG
Weim lives matter!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012



Introducing...    TONKA


I'd like you to meet Tonka, a four-month-old Weimaraner puppy who was turned in to the Western Pennsylvania Humane Society.  


Yes, I have a full tail and I love to show it off!



I just brought Tonka home last night after he spent the day having surgery to be neutered.  He is a happy, sweet, active Weimaraner who loves to explore and play!


Such a sweet face.


We had a very good first night as Tonka slept through the night and kept his crate clean.  This morning he ate well and waited to go outside to take care of his morning business.  What a good boy he is.


I'm looking for a great new home?  Do you love Weims?


Tonka is in the possession of Tri-State Weimaraner Rescue and if you think you'd be interested in adopting him or maybe one of the other Weims they have please go to their website and fill out an adoption form.  http://www.tristateweimrescue.org/adoption-process/

I love to run and play!


Watch here for updates about Tonka as he settles in to our home and gets to know our Weims.  He is such a cutie, I know we're going to enjoy having him around!


I'm sure I'll grow into those ears, give me time!
Exploring the yard at my foster home.






No comments:

Post a Comment